Saving Maltese Nationwide
Northcentral Maltese Rescue, Inc.
How the Raffle Will Work
- Tickets will cost $5 each, and for every 5 tickets you purchase, you will get a 6th ticket for free (Sue will keep track). You can pay for tickets by sending a check to Sue Badura at the address below. (PayPal will remove our privileges if we use them to pay for raffle tickets)
- All pre-sold tickets must be paid for by September 28, 2017.
- Each ticket will have a number, and that number will be recorded with the purchaser's name, address, phone number and email address. All tickets will be placed in a container for the drawing on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
- Ticket numbers will be sent to you by email.
- Drawing will be held on Saturday afternoon, September 30, 2017.
- Notification will be immediately by phone, and an email will be sent as confirmation.
- If you are not the winner, your ticket purchases are a donation to our Rescue and are tax deductible. We will send you a receipt upon request.
- All income from this fund raiser will go directly to paying veterinary expenses for our rescues.
This is a unique quilt, professionally crafted by a skilled quilt maker. We hope you will open your hearts to help
our sweet little white fluffy dogs and buy many tickets.
Make check out to Northcentral Maltese Rescue, Inc.
Send checks to:
W210 N16451 Dundee Court
Jackson, WI 53037
Please print clearly your name address, phone number and email address, or go to Donation Form , fill out the information, select the amount and print the page from your computer. Send it with your check to Sue at the address above.
Joey once lived in a shelter and was rescued by a lady who owns Rose Ann's quilt shop. A line a fabric was developed in his honor. He is now the shop dog and his days are busy with working, playing and cuddling on his favorite pillow.
Here is the real Joey hanging out
with his Joey craft panel
$.30 will be added to each ticket to cover the PayPal service charge
You can now order through PayPal !